- Download the “author-rss.php” file using the form below.
- Upload the “author-rss.php” file to your web host.
- Edit the “Configuration” section of your “author-rss.php” file so that it includes the following items:
- Your HubSpot API key
- The ID of the blog you want to use for this RSS feed
- The slug of the author you want to use for this RSS feed
- Navigate to your “author-rss.php” file in your web browser.
Original feature request
The blog and tag RSS feeds are incredibly useful for implementing a COS blog – especially when the blog is designed with “non-standard” behavior. It would be nice to also have an author RSS feed. Eg: http://blog.mysite.com/blog/author/author-slug/rss.xml (similar to http://blog.mysite.com/blog/topic/topic-slug/rss.xml).