- Download the “add-new-wordpress-users-to-hubspot.php” file using the form below.
- Unzip the file then upload the “add-new-wordpress-users-to-hubspot” folder to your “/wp-content/plugins” folder on your WordPress site.
- Open your “add-new-wordpress-users-to-hubspot.php” file inside of your “add-new-wordpress-users-to-hubspot” folder and underneath “Configuration”, enter your HubSpot API key.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress account and activate the “Add new WordPress users to HubSpot” plugin.
- Create a test WordPress User and then see if it was added to your HubSpot account.
Original feature request
How about a WordPress registration to HubSpot connector? Someone registers as a user for a membership/ecommerce user/ or other member type, becomes lead in HubSpot.